Monday, March 12, 2007

IT'S OVER!!!


As Cosmo Kramer once said, "Here's to feelin' good all the time." I can't really describe how I'm feeling right now. I'm still in the middle of that test I posted about earlier and I know I'm going to be up all night cause I can't focus whatsoever right now. In case you don't know what I'm talking about KDKA and the PG have both reported a deal is done and will be announced before OUR Pens meet the Sabres tomorrow night at the Igloo. This is more of a relief than anything else. I can't wait to move back to the city from South Carolina in May. I can't wait to start my new job downtown. And most of all I can't wait to get my Pens season tickets next fall and be in the seats for all 41 home games watching every move Sid, Geno, and Jordan make. Along with every breathe taking save the Flower makes in goal. This has been a dark cloud over me all semester up until this point and I'm just so happy this is all over. I'll do a post on the specifics of the deal when they come available, but who cares right now!

THANK YOU TO ANYONE WHO CALLED THE POLITICOS OR THE NHL!!!

No comments: