Thursday, January 25, 2007

Super-Human?

Well Sidney as done something as inhuman as I've seen so far in his career. That goal on Sunday (check it out on the Pens web site if you haven't seen it) was incredible, just absolutely jaw dropping. Talks concerning the arena are suppose to continue this week, hopefully all the assholes involved (in my eyes no one is is exempt at this point) will iron something out so I don't have to think about this bull shit anymore. I'm still very confident that they will stay, but just the thought of the Pens leaving the city makes me sick. I honestly don't know what my reaction would be if they moved. I'd probably sit in my bed and cry like a little bitch, but who really knows.

Mike Tomlin has decided to keep Dick LeBeau and therefore keep the 4-3 defense we all love so much. Frankly I'm pretty surprised, I thought he'd go with what he's been running since being in the NFL, but I guess he knows a good thing when he sees it. After watching the news conference and the coaching decisions he's made so far, I think this was a good move. Young, fresh blood, but he isn't going to rock the boat too much. Also The biography on the Post-Gazette web site was sterling to say the least. Hope everyone had a good weekend.

No comments: