Thursday, June 22, 2006

I HATE Vending Machines


Just tired to get a little mid-morning snack at the ole' vending machine, the son-of-a-bitch got wedged in there and wouldn't come out . You would think with all of the technology we now posses that someone would think of a better snack delivery system than multiple chutes with a coil rotating to push out a bag of whatever into a plunge that sometimes the snack never makes. The worst part is I know some fat bastard is going to waddle in break room see the Party Mix I was craving wedged in there and buy the chips above it just to get the bonus Party Mix, I bet it will make their day. On sheer principle I didn't do that because I don't want that many snacks, I don't want to turn into the fatty that is going to do that and playing 85 cents is enough for one bag of chips. I hate fat people.

UPDATE: The Chips are GONE. Day ruined.

No comments: