Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Lloyd McClendon White Face

Jim Tracy, never content on just playing favorites threw Jack Wilson, a gold glove caliber SS, under the bus on a very difficult play with two outs that led to a 4 run inning for the Twins on Sunday. I believe Tracy's quote was something like, "I've seen plays like that made." OK Jim, let's see, you have the worst team record wise in the NL and your throwing one of your team leaders under the bus because he didn't make an amazing play. What a jack ass. I love how this guy plays favorites with Burnitz, Hernandez, and Randa by putting them in the starting line-up when they should be bench players at most (cept for Jose-K he shouldn't be on anyone's 25 man roster) and then throws people like Jack Wilson under the bus. Call me crazy but I don't think this is the best way to keep this team together when they have the worst record in the NL, do you?

No comments: