Monday, June 19, 2006

If anyone can guess...

For anyone who knows me, they know I love sports, but mostly Pittsburgh sports. And who can blame me for that? I moved to Pittsburgh when I was around 3 and have grown up in the wake of Barry Bonds 1.0 being unable to throw Sid Breem out. Has this scarred me? Fuck yes. I did lean on the Pens in my informative years however and if they leave town, well I don't want to deal with that right now, let's just say I'll be upset. And of course the Steelers. I love them, you love them, the world hates us and frankly I wouldn't have it any other way.

Anyway, a few specifics on myself. I grew up in the South Hills, however I go to school at The Citadel in Charleston, SC. I don't like it there. Not at all. I will be a senior next year and will be graduating in the spring, which is basically the only thing I get out of bed in the morning for. I come home whenever possible. I flew home for the Super Bowl just to soak it all in. You can often times find me at Dee's Cafe on the South Side attempting to put balls in pockets (Wait that doesn't sound right) play pool. I drink quite a bit, maybe too much, but I'm young. My basic interest (in order of importance) Steelers, alcohol, Pirates, Women, Penguins, video games, reading and other such endeavors...

Will anyone read this? I don't really give a fuck... I'm bored and I always read other people's shitty opinions so I thought maybe it's time to give the world mine, so here it is...

No comments: